Friday, August 11, 2017

Ultimate Garage, Car #5

Image result for De Tomaso Longchamp

Image result for De Tomaso Longchamp

Image result for De Tomaso Longchamp

Image result for De Tomaso Longchamp

This is the only car in my Ultimate Garage that might violate my only rule about being realistic to acquire. The De Tomaso Longchamp was not made in mass quantities (only about 400 total in 15+ years of production) and very, very few were purchased in the US. When one or two are listed for sale, the asking price is usually in the $50,000-$90,000 range, though, which means they are somewhat realistic.

The Longchamp is my idea of a hybrid, Italian styling with an American (Ford) engine. In all honesty, it might be the best-looking car of all time, in my opinion. I think the lines are just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment